By accessing the website at Autumn Breeze you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Autumn Breeze’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
– Modify or copy the materials;
– Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
– Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Autumn Breeze website;
– Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
– Transfer the materials to another person or ‘mirror’ the materials on any other server.
2. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Autumn Breeze at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
– The materials on Autumn Breeze’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Autumn Breeze makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
– Further, Autumn Breeze does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Autumn Breeze or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Autumn Breeze’s website, even if Autumn Breeze or an Autumn Breeze authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Autumn Breeze’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Autumn Breeze does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Autumn Breeze may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, Autumn Breeze does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Autumn Breeze has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Autumn Breeze of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Autumn Breeze may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Autumn Breeze and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
All artwork used, watercolor illustrations, digital illustrations, used in design resources and printables, sale in Autumnbreeze.eu is designed by me. All designs products are copyright Autumn Breeze and can not be claimed as your own in any circumstances
If you have any questions please contact us through our Contact Form.
Design resourses - Clipart and Digital Paper
You can use our cliparts or digital papers on personal or non-profit projects without our commercial license and credit as long as NO MONEY is made.
– The graphics may not be used as is, in a stand-alone fashion, but rather needs to form part of a new design that incorporates other resources, graphics and/or text.
– For a digital product, the graphics that form part of the new design have to be flattened and uploaded as a background image where the graphics may not be extracted or moved or customized.
– You may use the graphics as part of your products for sale in one of two ways:
COMMERCIAL USE – with credits:
– In this case, it is NECESSARY to give credit with the link to our shop with the words:
– Credit needs to be placed in your product description, on the same page as the product in an easily readable fashion.
COMMERCIAL USE – no credits:
– If you do not wish to place our credit to the artwork you are able to purchase one of our Commercial Licenses
Credits must be displayed in one of the follow ways:
Graphics by AutumnBreeze , © autumnbreeze.eu,
Pattern by Autumn Breeze Design
Clipart by Autumn Breeze Design,
Artwork by AutumnBreeze Design
PRINTED PRODUCT Personal/ Commercial
You can use use our cliparts and digital papers for commercial use. You can also create printed products for your store or for platforms such as Zazzle, Cafe Press, Etsy. But you need to make sure that you don’t use it individually, you have to combine the clipart with different design elements such as text or other graphic resources. We consider printed products, physical products such as mugs, t-shirts, pens, phone cases, etc.
PRINTABLE PRODUCTS Personal/ Commercial
To use it commercially you need to add a background, other images, or text along with our clipart/digital paper and flatten the image, in order for it to be unextractable by the customer. Files must be sold flattened, which means that you can not sell them layered. It must be sold as JPG or Flattened PDF file. The customer should not have access to the original art itself. You cannot use our clipart as is on a white page, as this allows the customers to easily copy and paste the original clipart. We consider digital printable products, digital products as printable invitations, printable signs, printable planners. Stickers are not included and cannot be used commercially.
STICKERS Personal only
You cannot use it commercially. You cannot use our design resources to make stickers, digital or printed to sell. Only for personal use.
LOGO DESIGN Personal/ Commercial
You can use our design resources in a logo since you combine the png with other elements, such as text or other images. You cannot share the original artwork as a set with the client. Images cannot be used as a trademark, service mark, or any type of registered logo.
WEB DESIGN Personal/ Commercial
For Website/ Blog templates, banners, headers, footers, buttons, storefronts please make sure the files are flattened at 72 dpi and cannot be extracted by the customer.
FABRIC DESIGNERS Personal/ Commercial
You can use our design resources for Fabric design commercially. There is no quantity limit, however, you must purchase our license for every set purchased.
DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKERS Personal only
You cannot use it commercially. You can only use it for your personal projects. You cannot use any of our clipart or digital paper in a commercial scrapbook kit or any kind even if it was altered.
RIBBON DESIGNERS Personal/ Commercial
You can use it commercially, however, you must purchase our License for every set purchased or credit us in your listing
TEACHERS, EDUCATORS Personal/Commercial
You can use our design resources personally or commercially (TPT). The final files must be flattened, not editable, and unextractable, the customer cannot have access to the original art. We require graphic credit to Autumn Breeze Design with a clickable link to – https://www.autumnbreeze.eu inside your PDF document or wherever you display or sell the files.
POD, On-Demand Applications not allowed
– You cannot share, resell or redistribute any of the files as is or as individual images under any circumstances.
– You cannot deconstruct the graphic, combine it with another graphic, repackage and resell as digital clipart.
– You cannot share our graphics files for free even if it is for personal use.
– You cannot sell our graphics and claim as your own, not even with the commercial licenses. You can use a license for not giving us the credits but you cannot claim it as yours.
– You cannot use my graphics on POD platforms (Ex- Zazzle, Red Bubble, society6 etc)
– All designs products are copyright autumnbreeze and cannot be claimed as your own.
Are considered printable files the following elements presented in this shop:
1- Ready to print files such, instant download signs, bring a book card , some signs (you can see all that is included below). These are the files that are not editable, which means, that once you receive them you can print them directly from your home or any print shop that you want
2- Corjil templates – such as invitations, are the files that you have to edit with your information before download.
There are NO licenses for this category because the printables files on this shop are only for PERSONAL USE. You can not share, sell or distribute the digital files in any circumstances.
Printable files is for non-commercial use only.
Are considered printable files:
Invitations – all types of invitations (baby shower, birthday)
Party decor – all banners, food cards, tags, envelopes.
Party games – baby shower bundles, time capsule game.
Signs – all signs such as welcome signs, decor signs
Planners – all types of digital planners
If you are not sure if an item is a printable or a design resource, please Contact Us so we can clarify.