Happy Easter watercolor clipart set with lovely bunnys and easter clip arts painted by hand.
– x2 lovely bunnies (one is sleeping)
– Bunny ears
– Carrot (organic one)
– lovely cupcake with small sugar carrot
– Easter eggs (with gluten-free – chocolate inside)
– Easter eggs with bunny ears
– Little flags
– Wire (to put the flags)
– Bird nest with Easter eggs (gluten-free)
TAKE A NOTE
– This is a digital product, no physical product will be shipped. Once payment is complete, digital files will be available for download in your account.
– I recommend you to use these files on a white or light background for best results.
– The background and the font that I used is not included.
– All items are saved individually and compressed into .zip folders. Please make sure you have the right software to open and use these file formats before you purchase.
1- Personal | Non Profit | Non-commercial
– You can use our artworks on personal or non-profit projects without our commercial license and credit as long as NO MONEY is made.
2- Commercial use
– The graphics may not be used as is, in a stand-alone fashion, but rather needs to form part of a new design that incorporates other resources, graphics and/or text.
– For a digital product, the graphics that form part of the new design have to be flattened and uploaded as a background image where the graphics may not be extracted or moved or customized.
– You may use the graphics as part of your products for sale in one of two ways:
► Commercial use with credits
– With this license, it is NECESSARY to give credit with the link to our shop with the words: “Artworks by autumnbreeze.eu.
– Credit needs to be placed in your product description, on the same page as the product in an easily readable fashion.
► Commercial use no credits
– If you do not wish to place our credit to the artwork you are able to purchase one of our Commercial Licenses.
In any case, you MAY NOT: Share, resell or redistribute any of the files collection as is or as individual images under any circumstances.
You CANNOT deconstruct the graphic, combine it with another graphic, repackage and resell it as digital clipart.
If you have any questions, I will respond as fast as I can.
Have fun ♥